Supposed to be a monthly series by I have missed to post “My Life Lately: February” so I’ll just post it together with the month of March. 🙂
1. I was so ecstatic about my U.S. Tourist Visa being approved so I have shared it immediately in my blog. Even though every detail was already there, a lot was still asking me about it. I guess it excites them too!
2. I went to Baguio with two of my office mates. It was an unplanned one! We didn’t even know that it was the start of Penagbengga Festival. Haha. The unplanned trips are one of the awesome trips. 😉 Makes me want to try a solo trip soon.
3. I will be opening a business and this one is still a secret. Don’t worry, I will reveal it soon! 😛
4. Went ice skating at SM MOA with my office mates. I missed my skates and also being inside the ice skating rink! I somehow regret selling my skates. Ugh.
5. Bought my first camera, Fujifilm XA-2 Mint Green (Yes, my favorite color). I was eyeing the XT-10 model, but the price is too much for me. 🙁 So I’ve made up my mind to buy a cheaper one yet with a good quality and will just upgrade after a year…sss. I also met a guy who is a solo traveler, he will be in Europe for 3 weeks. I’m so envious! I wonder what camera did he bought after I convince him to choose Fujifilm instead. Haha!
6. I’m happy to see that my blog views are still high even though I’m not updating it consistently. Though my Alexa rank and statistics went down, big time.
7. Two of my closest friends went back to PH so yeah, got to celebrate their homecoming!