Just like school days! Where in the first day, you have to introduce yourself. Ahh, good times! Since today is rainy day and I want my day to be productive, I decided to make quick blog post.
If you’re an old friend of mine, some of these might sound familiar, but to my new friends/readers, here’s some little facts about Aurika Matias:
- My name came from a Japanese word “Rikka” which means standing flower, but I am not a Japanese. I have no second name. That same goes to my siblings.
- My natural hair is straight, thick and black. After experimenting my hair with some hair color and rebond, it eventually started growing wavy.
- Spontaneous and adventurous. When I thought of something fun, I want to do it immediately!
- I love eating, very much! And I think those foods that I munched goes to my cheeks! I hate the taste of bell peppers though… Eww.
- I have worn eyeglasses since high school because of myopia. Sometimes I wear contact lens and I like it more than eyeglasses.
Now that I think of it, five facts seem a little short. Since this site is my personal online diary, you’ll know more about me! Do we have any of these facts in common? 🙂