Supposed to be a monthly series by I have missed to post “My Life Lately: February” so I’ll just post it together with the month of March. 🙂
1. I was so ecstatic about my U.S. Tourist Visa being approved so I have shared it immediately in my blog. Even though every detail was already there, a lot was still asking me about it. I guess it excites them too!
2. I went to Baguio with two of my office mates. It was an unplanned one! We didn’t even know that it was the start of Penagbengga Festival. Haha. The unplanned trips are one of the awesome trips. 😉 Makes me want to try a solo trip soon.
3. I will be opening a business and this one is still a secret. Don’t worry, I will reveal it soon! 😛
4. Went ice skating at SM MOA with my office mates. I missed my skates and also being inside the ice skating rink! I somehow regret selling my skates. Ugh.
5. Bought my first camera, Fujifilm XA-2 Mint Green (Yes, my favorite color). I was eyeing the XT-10 model, but the price is too much for me. 🙁 So I’ve made up my mind to buy a cheaper one yet with a good quality and will just upgrade after a year…sss. I also met a guy who is a solo traveler, he will be in Europe for 3 weeks. I’m so envious! I wonder what camera did he bought after I convince him to choose Fujifilm instead. Haha!
6. I’m happy to see that my blog views are still high even though I’m not updating it consistently. Though my Alexa rank and statistics went down, big time.
7. Two of my closest friends went back to PH so yeah, got to celebrate their homecoming!
1. No blog posts and gala for me recently because I had my lazy days. Apart from that, I got sick and had Dysmenorrhea so, my bum days just go on.
2. Two days on a sick leave so most of the time I’m just lying on my bed, watching TV series. I recently signed-up for Netflix‘s one month trial and I already finished Jessica Jones and Dare Devil; next would be Breaking Bad.
* I’d like to have Jessica Jone’s body! And gosh, Dare Devil is so damn handsome and hot. Haha!*
3. Started a Philippine map pin board project and is still in progress, will just show a photo of it once done.
4. Uploaded a song cover on my SoundCloud account — One Call Away by Charlie Puth
December just started out but a lot already happened… or not, really. Looking back on what happened for the past few days, here’s the list of my life lately:
Attended at the very early office Christmas Party (seriously? Christmas Party on first week of December?! Haha) and I was unexpectedly awarded as the best “Goth” costume since our theme was First Day High. Hooray for P1,000 that I got. Meh.
Been meeting a lot of close friends lately to celebrate their promotions and birthdays. I’m happy for them! So if I’m not at work then I’ll be somewhere else but home.
Eating a LOT! Like, I do not get full or satisfied with what I eat – may it be junk foods or real foods. Why oh why. I this normal? Or am I still normal? LOL.
During my shift… of course, I’m working! 😛
Yet I why do I still feel like I’m missing out a lot because of work? Hmm. Plus, I have to work on 25th and 31st of December – Night shift! SMH.
Re-budgeting, jotting down expenses, random thoughts and ideas.
Reading the book A Work In Progress by Connor Franta. Connor motivates and inspires me. I love you, Connor! 🙂
Torn between if I should get Fujifilm XT10 or not because I want to save yet I want to have that expensive camera. The battle between wants and needs. Could just someone please give this to me as a gift?! Haha
Planning on what business should I start? Where to invest?
Too much time spent on Social Media.
Eww, did I just used a lot of emoticons and abbreviations? LOL. Am I just overthinking or making my life complicated? I hope not. Well, I also hope that I’m still on the right track and that I could start a business, soon! 🙂