Supposed to be a monthly series by I have missed to post “My Life Lately: February” so I’ll just post it together with the month of March. 🙂
1. I was so ecstatic about my U.S. Tourist Visa being approved so I have shared it immediately in my blog. Even though every detail was already there, a lot was still asking me about it. I guess it excites them too!
2. I went to Baguio with two of my office mates. It was an unplanned one! We didn’t even know that it was the start of Penagbengga Festival. Haha. The unplanned trips are one of the awesome trips. 😉 Makes me want to try a solo trip soon.
3. I will be opening a business and this one is still a secret. Don’t worry, I will reveal it soon! 😛
4. Went ice skating at SM MOA with my office mates. I missed my skates and also being inside the ice skating rink! I somehow regret selling my skates. Ugh.
5. Bought my first camera, Fujifilm XA-2 Mint Green (Yes, my favorite color). I was eyeing the XT-10 model, but the price is too much for me. 🙁 So I’ve made up my mind to buy a cheaper one yet with a good quality and will just upgrade after a year…sss. I also met a guy who is a solo traveler, he will be in Europe for 3 weeks. I’m so envious! I wonder what camera did he bought after I convince him to choose Fujifilm instead. Haha!
6. I’m happy to see that my blog views are still high even though I’m not updating it consistently. Though my Alexa rank and statistics went down, big time.
7. Two of my closest friends went back to PH so yeah, got to celebrate their homecoming!
Photo with my girlfriends using my new camera Fujifilm XA-2
A week full of junk foods
3 days have passed since my 23rd birthday and I’m still ecstatic about it. Unlike last year, I did not take an EH (Elective Holiday) in my work because I just got back from my trip to Surigao and I was out of the office for 9 days. Haha!
Even though I’m on a night shift and it means I’ll have to celebrate my birthday in office, my teammates never failed to surprise me with a cake! I wasn’t expecting anything on that night yet they still managed to make me feel that it’s my special day. 🙂
I’m so happy that I was able to celebrate my birthday with different set of friends! Thank you for the gifts, surprises and birthday greetings! You made my day extra special, I love you all!
Thank you, God, for all the blessings that you have given me and for giving me another year of life.
P.S. Will have a triple birthday celebration (mine, my sister’s and my brother’s) with my family on weekend. <3 Happy birthday to us.
My first time to try a board game cafe. 🙂 Came here with my friends on a Sunday night because we want to play board games and to check out the new place as well.
The Place and Ambiance
Fire Sword Cafe is not that big but could accommodate enough people to eat while enjoying the board games. 🙂 I like how they designed their tables with borders to avoid the falling of small objects and there is also an extra shelf beneath the table where we can hide the box or extra items of board games in order to have more space for the table.
A great place to bond with friends and family!
The staffs and even the owner are very accommodating and generous enough to teach us how to play King of Tokyo and Takenoko. Haha. They are very helpful in suggesting new games for us to try! I like all games that we have played: Epic Spell Wars, King of Tokyo and Takenoko.
As for the food, I only tried the Swissmiss Milk Shake and it was actually delicious. 🙂 There is no doubt that I will come back here with my friends to try the other foods and board games.
Location: Unit 201 Times Square Building, 57 Examiner Corner Times Street, West Triangle, Quezon City
Click here for their Facebook account.
My friends and I get to try The Zombie Room, Breakout at TriNoma last February 28, 2015. We were divided into two groups – Girls vs Boys! The girls’ team almost made it out but upon reaching the last door, we were not able to enter the correct passcode until we ran out of time. So close! 🙁
About the boys… well, the girls don’t know what REALLY happened to them while inside the Zombie room. Haha!
I have found out today that Breakout Philippines will have 2 intense Halloween events this coming November. They partner-up with FOX International Channels and Victoria Court to bring us an immersive horror like no other!
#VPartySeries: Midnight Mysteries
Midnight Mysteries is an Interactive Horror Experience. This time, breaking out of the room is not enough… Check-in, be trapped, and try to survive!
Immerse yourselves in an experience that takes you out of your comfort zone! Join with friends but prepare to be separated and be left alone in the dark.
Click here to read more about this special event.
The Walking Dead
Can you BREAKOUT from a room with a lurking walker? FOX’s The Walking Dead is once again teaming up with the country’s premier escape room game to bring you an experience like no other!
You and your friends have 45 minutes to escape while trying to keep your wits together as a flesh eating walker breathes down your necks. Can you Breakout? Or will you be walker bait?
Click here to check out this room game.
Reading the details excites me already! I want to try both rooms with my friends. 🙂 Are you brave enough to take the challenge? Book now before you miss all the fun!
Documented trip to Mt. Pulag by Gulaman Films