1. No blog posts and gala for me recently because I had my lazy days. Apart from that, I got sick and had Dysmenorrhea so, my bum days just go on.
2. Two days on a sick leave so most of the time I’m just lying on my bed, watching TV series. I recently signed-up for Netflix‘s one month trial and I already finished Jessica Jones and Dare Devil; next would be Breaking Bad.
* I’d like to have Jessica Jone’s body! And gosh, Dare Devil is so damn handsome and hot. Haha!*
3. Started a Philippine map pin board project and is still in progress, will just show a photo of it once done.
4. Uploaded a song cover on my SoundCloud account — One Call Away by Charlie Puth
5. Re-invested in Farmon.ph 10th cycle.
6. It’s normal to have those lazy days, right? Half of the month already have passed… Being sick and stuck in bed makes me think that my time is wasted.
Must be my period.
We all have those turning points in our lives. A moment that magically makes you know what is right then suddenly you dare yourself in either staying in your old trail (comfort zone) or forget the old one and re-define your future by writing a new script for your life.
Should I stay or walk away?
Yes or No?
Listen to your heart or to fear?
Do you want to be in the same spot or are you going to step-up?
Some are scared to embrace change, why?
We go back to our comfort zone
We take time to think
It is sad that we easily give up once we experience a failure, when we really all just need to do is to stand again and learn from that failure.
Nothing happens until you decide.
Your dream house will not be there the moment you wake-up. The money you need will not magically show up. You will not have an answer in your test unless you choose between A, B, C or D. Not a single thing will occur. You have to decide first.
Don’t let fear steal your dreams. Say YES to your heart, to what you love.
Don’t let fear stop you, let love help you to step-out of your shell. Just say yes to your heart, to what you love and you will feel more alive. 🙂
When was the turning point of your life?