December just started out but a lot already happened… or not, really. Looking back on what happened for the past few days, here’s the list of my life lately:
- Attended at the very early office Christmas Party (seriously? Christmas Party on first week of December?! Haha) and I was unexpectedly awarded as the best “Goth” costume since our theme was First Day High. Hooray for P1,000 that I got. Meh.
- Been meeting a lot of close friends lately to celebrate their promotions and birthdays. I’m happy for them! So if I’m not at work then I’ll be somewhere else but home.
- Eating a LOT! Like, I do not get full or satisfied with what I eat – may it be junk foods or real foods. Why oh why. I this normal? Or am I still normal? LOL.
- During my shift… of course, I’m working! 😛
- Yet I why do I still feel like I’m missing out a lot because of work? Hmm. Plus, I have to work on 25th and 31st of December – Night shift! SMH.
- Re-budgeting, jotting down expenses, random thoughts and ideas.
- Reading the book A Work In Progress by Connor Franta. Connor motivates and inspires me. I love you, Connor! 🙂
- Torn between if I should get Fujifilm XT10 or not because I want to save yet I want to have that expensive camera. The battle between wants and needs. Could just someone please give this to me as a gift?! Haha
- Planning on what business should I start? Where to invest?
- Too much time spent on Social Media.
Eww, did I just used a lot of emoticons and abbreviations? LOL. Am I just overthinking or making my life complicated? I hope not. Well, I also hope that I’m still on the right track and that I could start a business, soon! 🙂