1. No blog posts and gala for me recently because I had my lazy days. Apart from that, I got sick and had Dysmenorrhea so, my bum days just go on.
2. Two days on a sick leave so most of the time I’m just lying on my bed, watching TV series. I recently signed-up for Netflix‘s one month trial and I already finished Jessica Jones and Dare Devil; next would be Breaking Bad.
* I’d like to have Jessica Jone’s body! And gosh, Dare Devil is so damn handsome and hot. Haha!*
3. Started a Philippine map pin board project and is still in progress, will just show a photo of it once done.
4. Uploaded a song cover on my SoundCloud account — One Call Away by Charlie Puth
5. Re-invested in Farmon.ph 10th cycle.
6. It’s normal to have those lazy days, right? Half of the month already have passed… Being sick and stuck in bed makes me think that my time is wasted.
Must be my period.
December just started out but a lot already happened… or not, really. Looking back on what happened for the past few days, here’s the list of my life lately:
- Attended at the very early office Christmas Party (seriously? Christmas Party on first week of December?! Haha) and I was unexpectedly awarded as the best “Goth” costume since our theme was First Day High. Hooray for P1,000 that I got. Meh.
- Been meeting a lot of close friends lately to celebrate their promotions and birthdays. I’m happy for them! So if I’m not at work then I’ll be somewhere else but home.
- Eating a LOT! Like, I do not get full or satisfied with what I eat – may it be junk foods or real foods. Why oh why. I this normal? Or am I still normal? LOL.
- During my shift… of course, I’m working! 😛
- Yet I why do I still feel like I’m missing out a lot because of work? Hmm. Plus, I have to work on 25th and 31st of December – Night shift! SMH.
- Re-budgeting, jotting down expenses, random thoughts and ideas.
- Reading the book A Work In Progress by Connor Franta. Connor motivates and inspires me. I love you, Connor! 🙂
- Torn between if I should get Fujifilm XT10 or not because I want to save yet I want to have that expensive camera. The battle between wants and needs. Could just someone please give this to me as a gift?! Haha
- Planning on what business should I start? Where to invest?
- Too much time spent on Social Media.
Eww, did I just used a lot of emoticons and abbreviations? LOL. Am I just overthinking or making my life complicated? I hope not. Well, I also hope that I’m still on the right track and that I could start a business, soon! 🙂
I find this day unusual, no agenda/commitments at all. 🙂 A good day to post a volume 2 of 5 Facts About Me:
- I hate being stuck at home… The number one reason of my blog title, Gumala with Aurika. 😛
- Aside from my love of being anywhere/everywhere, I love reading books. My taste in books changed just last year from dystopian to inspirational books (welcome adulthood).
- I have to admit that I’m a very talkative person! I kept on blabbering about random things. Just hoping that the people around don’t get irritated. Lol.
- Twix over Reese’s. Yes.
- I’m 5’1” but they think I’m smaller than that. Oh, please. 😐
5 Facts About Me Vol. 1
Just like school days! Where in the first day, you have to introduce yourself. Ahh, good times! Since today is rainy day and I want my day to be productive, I decided to make quick blog post.
If you’re an old friend of mine, some of these might sound familiar, but to my new friends/readers, here’s some little facts about Aurika Matias:
- My name came from a Japanese word “Rikka” which means standing flower, but I am not a Japanese. I have no second name. That same goes to my siblings.
- My natural hair is straight, thick and black. After experimenting my hair with some hair color and rebond, it eventually started growing wavy.
- Spontaneous and adventurous. When I thought of something fun, I want to do it immediately!
- I love eating, very much! And I think those foods that I munched goes to my cheeks! I hate the taste of bell peppers though… Eww.
- I have worn eyeglasses since high school because of myopia. Sometimes I wear contact lens and I like it more than eyeglasses.
Now that I think of it, five facts seem a little short. Since this site is my personal online diary, you’ll know more about me! Do we have any of these facts in common? 🙂
5 Facts About Me Vol. 2